JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE MEA TRUST AT MEA HOUSE
MEA House is extending its opening hours to include Saturdays (and possibly Sundays depending on demand), and consequently we are now recruiting for two weekend Duty Facility Supervisors to cover all day working each Saturday from 08.30 to 17.30 working on a two-week shift pattern. In the main, the role is to act as ‘front-of-house’ on the reception desk, to meet and greet tenants and their clients and other visitors to the building including meeting room users. You will be responsible for the opening and safe closing of the building, and dealing with any facilities issues as they arise. The successful post holder will also be required to act as a Relief Duty Facility Supervisor to cover the existing Monday to Friday post-holders to cover for sickness and holiday absences. In addition to the requirement of committing to weekend working, you should also be able to meet the following criteria:
- Available to work at short notice Monday to Friday
- Able to cover for sickness and holiday absences Monday to Friday
- Based close to the City Centre for a quick response to out of hours emergency call outs
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Car owner/driver or access to own transport
- Physically able to move meeting room furniture around as required
Full on-site training will be provided.
Remuneration based on hourly rate of £9.24 and minimum three hours for out of hours alarm call outs. Please note that with the exception of the contracted weekend hours, there are no guaranteed Monday to Friday hours with this role.
For further information relating to this opportunity please contact the Trust Office on 0191 255 1900
Page updated: 5th October 2017